Wednesday, April 27, 2011



1. I see a court house and it look's like the picture is edited to make the picture look like it's from the 18 century.

2. The colors I see are yellow, green, blue, red, and a lot of black & white.
The shapes I see are rectangle.
I only see straight lines.

3. The words I will use to relate to this image will be:
-History
-Reports
-Old
-Private
- Interesting

4. The mood I get from this image will have to be sad because to me the picture look's sad and I also think every thing that happen in a court house is sad.

5. I think the meaning of this image is that some places in the world still have meaning and play a big part in life.

6. The rule I will use will be the rule of 3rd because Can see the main part of the image and that will be the men coming down the steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment