Thursday, February 24, 2011

Adding Variety

1. One technique I use that already use will be move your subject around because this will give more vitrify with your pictures.

2. The two technique I have not thought of using will be Tell a story and Try exposure bracketing because to me they are just too different.

3. The Technique I will try to use the next time I take a picture will be tell a story because I would love to see what it will be like to tell a story with just pictures.

4. I would move around my subject so I can get more vitrify and different angles out of my subjects.

5. It is good to sue continuous shoot so you can shoot multiple frames quickly instead of taking one shoot at one time.

6. The one last tip is telling you to take note of what your doing, and it help's you be a better photographer by letting you know that it is good to know what you did so you can go back and do what you did if you want to take a picture just like the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment